Tuesday, March 17, 2009

UPDATES ON JOINT CHARITY CARNIVAL BAZAAR

For your information Leos, there is no such duty for "Ticketing"..
But if you're not interested with the Sushi or Henna stall, kindly approach me, I'll give you a stack of coupons to sell it off to your friends or public..

Vacancies left so far..
Sushi stall for all shifts - FULL HOUSE
Henna stall 10am-12pm - 1 space left
Henna stall 12pm-3pm - 3 spaces left
Henna stall 3pm-5pm - 2 spaces left

Besides that, I also need people to do Sushi for me..Not Sushi but the rice and seaweed ready from home, then bring them on Saturday morning..You'll be given extra projects for that..If your parents complain about the expenditures for the Sushi being too expensive, come to me, I can claim half for you..

People who volunteered so far :
1. The B.O.D
2. Yuit Ying

*If you are interested to help out with the vacancies available above, kindly email me (wenyuin@gmail.com) ,leave your comment in the chatbox or sms/call me at 0176246281.

REMINDERS!
Usherers, Please be in Metropolitan by 10am!
To other Leos, come according to your shifts timing..You can come earlier if you want but not later..

Please wear your Leo T-shirt and bring your vest along..


Keep the roaring spirit high,
Wen Yuin
*Any enquiries or doubts, do ask me*

No comments:

Post a Comment