Tuesday, June 23, 2009



TURBULENCE AHEAD
By : WenYuin Tay (Truly, the Outgoing Treasurer *cries*)
Feeling honoured to be the first to pen my feelings here although it's hard to express my feelings through words =D
So, where should I start since there are way toooooo much to talk about my experiences being in Leo..(Just so you know, I was partially forced by Bernice to do this - since this will be my last note in our newsletter, shall I put this long or short?)
Well first of all, I would say Leo Club of Assunta was a BLAST!
I had lots of fun..Not only that, but also experiencing things I've never experienced before..
Let's say, staying over in the jungle?
Kayak?
Playing with the orphans?
Carol for the old folks?
Bath the animals?
And the list goes on...etc.etc.etc.



















I've learnt to work the hard way, I've learnt to adapt with changes, I've learnt to build my self confidence, I've learnt to organize myself and I've learnt to make new friends..

There are so much to learn in Leo that you wouldn't want to leave Leo FOREVER! Unfortunately, nothing is permanent in life..It's time to leave this club. I've fulfilled the motto "We Serve" to "I Serve" for the entire fiscal year.Or should I say, for the past 3 years! I had gained so much that I would definitely share my experiences with my children in the near future with much pride being a Leo.

Without any further delay........

To all incoming Leo members and board members,

Do your best to make us proud!!

Most of all, enjoy yourself serving the community!

To all outgoing Leo members and board members,

We've done a great job..

Now take your right hand, give yourself a pat on your left shoulder =)

" When you have given your all, tried your best and fought your hardest, your soul finds peace."

LEO CLUB OF ASSUNTA, ROAR ROAR ROAR!!!

For A Limited Time, It's Free!

And You Are Here

This Is The Moment!


You Have Nothing To Lose

You Have Everything To Gain!

What Do You Want In Your Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment