Monday, June 22, 2009

Working towards the newsletter

Hey fellow Leo’s !

There is a newsletter coming up and I need all your support! I need you to send in jokes and touching stories or anything you think is worth putting in the newsletter. This time around, it’s going to be a E-newsletter(completely digital) so even photos are accepted.

1 project point will be awarded to you for your contribution. Email me at loshni_sweetchicks@hotmail.com and remember to state its for the newsletter.

I would also like EVERYONE to place a comment for the following phrase:

“What makes you laugh and why?”
“Moments with Leo that take your breath away”

You may either email me what you think or drop me a note in my class(3A2). Only the most interesting replies will be inserted in the newsletter so crack your brains!
Thank you.

Yours truly,
Leo Loshni

No comments:

Post a Comment